Subject: ENMCA survey - competency assessment for adaptation period candidates
From: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2025 16:29:19 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ENMCA participants

The Medical Council Malta is carrying out a needs assessment for adaptation 
period candidates.

They would like to understand how ENMCA participants carry out such a needs 
assessment. Do you compile a list of competencies outlining the knowledge 
and skills that would be expected of a doctor commencing an adaptation 
period?

Please could you share any lists of competence that you use with 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  by the end of 
April.

Many thanks

European Network of Medical Competent Authorities

www.enmca.eu <http://www.enmca.eu>

  <https://www.enmca.eu/themes/custom/cnom_enmca/logo.svg>